The Hospital is in partnership with CBM Italy for the establishment of Eye Health care to serve the community in Northern part of Uganda and part of South Sudan.
The hospital is hereby requesting for suitable firm(s)/Company to supply of a brand new vehicle and construction of an Eyes Health Care unit (Operation Theatre/Out patients Department) to help in the project implementation.
- Procurement and supply of a Brand New Vehicle Quantity 1(one)
- Model: Toyota Land cruiser 1HZ
- Numbers of doors: Three (3)
- Seating capacity: Ten (10)
- Manufacturer: Japan
- Cubic Capacity: 42000
- Gross weight: 1950
- Category of Ownership: Private
- Numbers of wheels: Four (4)
- Numbers of axles Two (2)
- a) Construction of theater Unit
- b) Rehabilitation of a Surgical ward & Construction of walk way.
- Operation theatre – New construction.
- Construction of walk-way from theatre to surgical ward – New construction though applicant is advised to view the premises.
- Surgical ward- rehabilitation work ( applicant to view the premises)
- For construction work (theatre, rehabilitation of Surgical ward & walk way), interested bidders is advised to pick application form from the Hospital. These shall include relevant architectural construction plan for the theatre.
- Bidders for the rehabilitation of surgical ward and construction of the walkway shall are advised to come and view the premises with the help of the Estate Manager.
- NB: All application enclosed in a sealed envelope together with payment bank slip of a non refundable fees of
100, 000/= payable at
Stanbic Bank Kitgum Branch
A/c Title: St. Joseph’s Hospital Kitgum – Training CT
A/c No. : 9030005828510
And addressed to the Chairperson Procurement and Asset Disposal Committee- St. Joseph’s Hospital Kitgum,
P.O Box 31 Kitgum or use the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested firm/Company /applicant should have the following:-
- Evidence of a good reputable, high profiled construction company with proficient construction record.( for construction work)
- Valid Income tax clearance
- Updated trading license
- Certificate of incorporation
- Company’s financial Bank Statement
Closing date shall be on Friday 1st February 2020; there after all bids document shall be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives on the Wednesday 5th February 2020 starting at 10:00 am. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Hospital’s Procurement and Disposal Policy and is open to all interested person(s).
Download link: http://www.sjhkitgum.org/publications/