St. Joseph’s Hospital Kitgum in a PNFP General Hospital, located in the Northern part of Uganda and accredited by UCMB. The Hospital is looking for a suitable person to fill the positions of Carpenter.
The Carpenter is responsible for completing a variety of job tasks involving general carpentry, finish carpentry, framing, and form work to assist with the completion of landscape construction projects.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis
- Assist in building and installing platforms, scaffolding, ramps, and ladders
- The applicant must have a certificate in Advanced craft part3 from a recognized institution.
- Must have Completion of high school, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Minimum of 1 year, work experience in a busy Health institution.
Sorry, the application deadline has passed.
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!