St. Joseph’s Hospital Kitgum, a PNFP Hospital is looking for a suitable person to fill the position of Laboratory Technician and is required to work under minimal supervision.
Main purpose: To carry out a generalized laboratory examination for disease diagnosis, treatment, prevention and control.
- Laboratory investigations and results interpretation
- Laboratory test results and treatment harmonized
- Accountability for financial and other resources produced
- Advice to clinical staff on proper collection, handling and transportation of specimen given
- Quality assurance in the laboratory observed
- Training & Supervision
- Participation in Lab research
- Laboratory data compiled and store
- Periodic report submitted
- Must have a Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology or its equivalent from the recognized institution
- Must registered with Allied health professionals council
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Minimal of 2 years working experience
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should submit their application letters and CVs to the
Human Resource Officer
St. Joseph’s Hospital
P.O. Box 31 Kitgum.
or E- mail: email@example.com
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!
Sorry, the application deadline has passed.