St. Joseph’s Hospital Kitgum, a PNFP Hospital is looking for suitable persons to fill the position of a Medical Officer and is required to work under minimal supervision.
Main purpose: to provide and maintain curative and preventive Health Services.
- Diagnosis, treatment and proper management of patients.
- Managing and accounting for allocated resources.
- Liaising with other cadres in the delivery of quality health care to patients.
- Reviewing and evaluating patients undergoing treatment.
- Adhering to professional code of conduct and ethics
- Promoting public health practices in the community.
- Participating in research activities and health data collection.
- Compiling and submitting periodic reports
- MBChB or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
- Must be registered with Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners’ Council.
- Minimal of 2 years working experience
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should submit their application letters and CVs to the
Human Resource Officer
St. Joseph’s Hospital Kitgum
P.O.Box 31, Kitgum.
or E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application dateline 12th July 2019, 4:30.pm.
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!
Sorry, the application deadline has passed.