- Ward round- Review of pts by the mco/moRCT – Routine counseling and Testing to R/o HIV infection
- Health Education: On T.B infection and control
- Discharges: Sending home patients after showing improvements.
- Admissions: Keeping the patients on the ward for a minimum of two weeks
- Anti-T.B DOT: We issue facility DOTS.
- Mental health: Giving them psychosocial support while in hospital.
Medical Dr – 01
Clinical Officer- 01
Registered Nurse – 03 Nursing Assistant – 08
Enrolled nursing Assistant – 03 Cleaners -04
- We collect and send sputum for analysis.
- We prescribe and do x-rays to make the Diagnosis
- Biopsies also taken sometimes